Newsletter #137

June 28, 2018

 
 

Expired Membership?  Renew at the discounted rate of $29.95/year!  Login here. 


Today's Quote:  "Don't tell other people about your problems. 90% won't care and the other 10% are glad you've got 'em. " - Lou Holtz


Today's Theme... Practical Coaching Articles from Sarah Daren
No X's and O's here... just some really solid articles from Coach's Clipboard contributor Sarah Daren.

Trapping press

 

Coach's Clipboard Premium Membership - join today! Immediate online access, comprehensive downloadable playbook included with offenses, defenses, plays, drills, coaching and player tips, animated diagrams, video clips, mobile-ready, pdfs for print-outs, and more! More info...
Coaches... get a group membership (deeply discounted) for all your coaches!

   
Unsubscribe here

Email your comments or suggestions.


Coach's Clipboard, US copyright, 2018, James A. Gels

Coach's Clipboard, Box 126, Charlevoix, MI 49720