Muffet McGraw's Shooting DrillsFrom the Coach’s Clipboard Basketball Playbook... lots of great basketball stuff. Come on - join us!
Notre Dame Coach Muffet McGraw
Below are several videos of her favorite shooting drills with assistant Beth Cunningham, using the Shoot-A-Way Gun. The Shoot-A-Way gun is a great tool, but if you don't have a Gun, you can still do these drills using assistants or managers to make the passes out. These shooting drills are helpful in their breakdown of the Princeton offense, getting shots that they expect to get within their offense.
Back and Forth Shooting
Pull-up Jumpers with a Defender
3-Point Catch and Shoot and Baseline Drift Pass and Shot
Princeton Shots off Screen-Away
Game-Like Princeton Shots
Princeton Pitch Pass and Shooting
Princeton Chin Flare Pass Shots
Drive and Kick Shots
Gun Shootaway Shooting Drills:
- Bill Self's Shooting Drills
- Tom Izzo's Shooting Drills
- John Beilein's Gun Shooting Drills
- Muffet McGraw's Princeton Shooting Drills
- Jim Boeheim's Gun Shooting Drills
- Sherri Coale's Shooting Drills
- Bob Huggins' Shooting Drills
Copyright © 2001 - 2019, James A. Gels, all rights reserved.